For any condition, we conduct an initial consultation and thorough evaluation. Based on the needs of each patient, we then create a treatment plan and recommendations. From this treatment plan, we develop a home exercise plan as well as an in clinic treatment plan that utilizes the most advanced treatments available today. Our in clinic treatments are: Acupuncture, Cryotherapy, Thermotherapy, Hydrotherapy, Exercises, Massage, Laser, Ultrasound, and Electrical Stimulation.
We are proud to offer laser therapy for our patients. Laser procedures allow us to reduce the bleeding and swelling of surgery, making it both safer and less invasive. Laser therapy also reduces pain and recovery time, helping your pet get back to their normal self more quickly.
We are dedicated to utilizing the highest standard of veterinary technology, and laser therapy is one of the ways in which we stay on the cutting edge of our field.
Goals Of Rehabilitation
- Provide optimum rehabilitation care
- Enhance and aid in recovery
- Reduce and manage pain
- Promote health and fitness
- Improve the quality of our pets’ lives
Benefits of Rehabilitation
- Increase mobility and strength
- Improve post-operative recovery
- Provide pain-free exercise for arthritic patients
- Exercise for overweight dogs
- Improve endurance
- Improve quality of life for patient and owner
- Hip dysplasia
- Degenerative myelopathy
- Geriatric animals
- Sporting dogs
- Animals in need of adaptive equipment
Check out this video of one of our patients rehabbing in our underwater treadmill!