- Laparoscopic ovariohysterectomy – Minimally invasive spay procedure
- Laparoscopic assisted gastropexy – for prevention of canine gastric dilatation and volvulus
- Thorascopic pericardial resection – for treatment of pericardial fluid accumulation
- Thorascopic lung and mass biopsy collection
- Arthroscopic evaluation and treatments for knees, shoulders, elbows, and other joints
- Laparoscopic thoracic duct ligation for chylothorax
Miranda Tortorici, L.V.T.
Miranda Tortorici attended Chucky Meadows Community College where she graduated with her AAS. Following her graduation, she began her career as a licensed technician with Sierra Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Center. In 2012, Miranda made the decision to begin pursuing her surgical specialty. She later took the AVSG exam and became certified in surgery. Miranda now presides as our Surgeon Chief Supervisor.
When she is not working, Miranda enjoys spending her free time with her family and animals. She is a huge animal lover and has 4 dogs, 2 cats, and 1 horse. Her other hobbies include bodybuilding. She is currently training for a bodybuilding competition in October.